Search Results for: schedule
It is with great excitement that I invite you to be a part of the Bridge Builder partnership program. I feel that now is the time to extend the ministry and anointing God has given me to even greater depths. But I need your help. Many of you have already sown seeds in this ministry and have asked to be partners. Now I am pleased to offer you the opportunity to partner with me as a Bridge Builder.
Who are Bridge Builders?
God has placed a unique calling and gift of God in my life “to bridge the gap of separation between ‘that which was’ and ‘that which is’ in the full-gospel movement.” It seems that now, more than ever, people are looking for the “real thing.” Or in other words a great stirring of the Holy Spirit that is not tarnished by worldliness, which unfortunately has crept into many American pulpits. As a Bridge Builder you are helping me bridge the gap of what great men and women in the Faith have shown me over the years to this generation that so desperately needs a relationship with the Holy Spirit.
How am I helping?
I am only one person, but it takes the help of many to accomplish this great task God has given me in the golden years of my life. Never before have I felt such a zeal to help spread the fires of revival across this nation and world. The harvest is here! I have always put God’s calling and ministry before anything else. All profits from my music and preaching product sales go directly back into the ministry. Your generous monthly or yearly gift will help in a variety of different evangelistic projects such as missionary work, television production, revival services, homeland missions, and so on.
How do I sign up?
The Bridge Builders partnership program is designed to better connect people with the ministry God has placed in my life. For $25 a month, or a one-time yearly seed of $300, you will receive the following:
- A subscription to The Kentucky Voice, a full-color publication of Community Family Church.
- Preaching CD of the month sent directly to your home.
- Monthly email newsletter.
- Special intercession prayer for partners and their families every Tuesday at Community Family Church.
- Special pre-release CD of new music projects sent directly to your home. You’re the first to hear new music by Pastor Bates!
- Special seating for most conferences in which Pastor Bates is scheduled to preach. Restrictions may apply.
- A membership card that can be used to receive 10% off of any Tommy Bates Ministries purchase at Community Family Church or conferences in which Pastor Bates is speaking. Sorry, we can not allow discount for online purchases at this time.
If you would like to make the commitment to be a Bridge Builder partner, please click on one of the links below and fill out the information. You can show your support by sending your payment through the mail (check or money order), any major credit/check card, fax, or call us. Thank you in advance for partnering with Pastor Tommy Bates.
If you are not able to become a Bridge Builder partner at this time and would like to make a contribution, please click on the contribution link and make your first-time donation of $20 or more and Pastor Bates will send you a powerful preaching CD.
How It Works
Choose your type of support by clicking on the monthly, yearly, or one-time contribution link and follow the instructions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tommy Bates Ministries
Ministry Invitation Request Form
P.O. Box 30
Independence, KY 41051
Phone: (859) 363-2372
Fax: (859) 356-7991
Please click here to complete the Online Booking Request Form. Eric Bates will reply to the request via email after you have submitted the form IF THE DATE(S) IS AVAILABLE WITH PASTOR’S SCHEDULE.
If the date(s) requested work with Pastor Bates’ schedule, a confirmation email will be sent. Please note that Pastor Bates is not able to fill all requests; our office receives hundreds of requests a year. Please remember that Pastor Bates is a full-time senior pastor who evangelizes when he is able. Let us also make clear that in most church settings (especially in the southern regions of the US), we kindly ask a seating capacity of at least 500 people. This is due to the fact that there have been many times the people could not fit in the building. Pastor Bates wants everyone to be welcome and enough room to accommodate them. Please make note of the following requests:
- Coach airfare for two people from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG) to the commercial airport closest to your location unless ground transportation is used. On some occasions, Pastor Bates will come by himself, so he will only need 1 ticket. Our office will make the arrangements and send them over for a reimbursement.
- We will need two king n/s hotel rooms. If Pastor Bates comes by himself, we will only need 1 king n/s hotel room.
- We will need pickup and drop off at the airport unless a rental car is used.
- Pastor Bates will need two tables placed in a high-traffic area for his music and preaching products. We will need two volunteers to help run the table. The product is sent prior to the event.
- Pastor Bates will need a private facility to change clothes after church.
- Please provide a copy of the audio CD and DVD (DVC CAM/PRO if available) of the service(s).
- Pastor Bates does not set a certain amount for an offering nor are there any contracts to sign. However, we ask that you do your best so Pastor Bates’ ministry may grow to reach more people for Christ, especially through his television program. It may be appropriate for Pastor Bates to let the congregation know about TBM’s ministry projects and/or receive an offering for the ministry.
If you have any questions, please call or email Eric Bates (see contact information above).
All information in the Booking Request Form will remain confidential.
CLICK BELOW to download publicity photos and biography from